Thursday, September 22, 2011

Introduction

I decided to create a seperate blog to jot in my daily reflections from the Bible as well put in the prayer requests as well as matters of praise.


I had started serious blogging in The Learner.


However, over time, I realised that I need to create blogs which are thematic rather than deal with myriad issues in a single blog.


To give a bit more introduction of myself. Jeevan Kuruvilla, in the mid thirties, trying to learn to be a better person. Husband to Angel and father to Shalom, Charis and a third one expected sometime in April 2012. Born and brought up in a Christian family, accepted the saving grace of Christ sometime when I was 15 years.


Tried to get into a job in the Indian Administrative Service - but the Lord in all His mercies thought otherwise and made me a doctor. Called to serve in a remote area of India, I'm living life to its' fullest each day of my life.


The fatherhood of God, the sonship of Jesus Christ and the presence of the Holy Spirit in our day to day lives has amazed me. I'm thrilled to know how much Christ loves me and how indebted I'm to Him. Each day is a day of discovery.


Regarding the title of this post - 'The Grain of Wheat'. Taken from John 12:24, it has been a phrase that has challenged me all through my life as a disciple of Christ. I wish I can show Christ in whatever I do - to do things only for the Glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment